Deliveries & Returns
We provide an efficient 2nd Class delivery service with Royal Mail to mainland UK and Northern Ireland .
Deliveries are made between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and require a signature.
We do not currently provide a shipping service to Europe and the Rest of the World but we are happy to discuss a personal delivery plan for you.
Using our personal plan, we can deliver to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
For international shipping, please note, delivery charges are prepared with Delivery Duty Unpaid, therefore, you are liable for any import duties and taxes that may be incurred. We regret that ‘Standabowl’ is unable to offer guidance on such duties or taxes and recommend that you contact your local Customs Office.
We reserve the right to amend the delivery charge and will advise you of any changes once we have received your order.
Lead times for delivery may vary, depending on the delivery location.
Mainland UK & Northern Ireland Returns (Change of mind)
1) If you are not completely satisfied with any items purchased, you can return them to us within 14 days for a full refund or exchange. Please return unwanted or incorrect items in perfect, resalable condition, including the original packaging for a full refund or exchange.
To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods.
You will be liable for the cost of returning the item.
2) Whilst you will be responsible for the cost of returning goods, we do not charge a restocking fee.
3) Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within no more than 28 days of the day you have given us notice of cancellation.
4) Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
5) We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Mainland UK & Northern Ireland Returns (Faulty goods)
6) We must be informed about faulty goods by email to: Customer services at: email@example.com. Please enclose information; contact details, receipt number and problem with product.
7) In the case of faulty goods we will refund the original delivery charge paid by you in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
We regret that we cannot accept international returns unless items are damaged or faulty. In this case, return notification must be made by email to: Customer services at: firstname.lastname@example.org